We amplify Black narratives at scale using art as a communication tool.
Good Black Art is the first and only platform that is centered around the most promising emerging Black artists from around the world. With mentorship, education and community as our guiding pillars, Good Black Art has uniquely combined the arts ecosystem into one tech-enabled platform offering e-commerce, media and partnerships and exhibitions
Good Black Art 2023 Strategy
Good Black Art Founder, Phillip Collins shares five strategic goals for 2023:
- We will refine our core offerings.
- We will build more relationships across the arts ecosystem.
- We will strive to be leaders in creative intersectionality.
- We are seeking grant funding to fuel our growth.
- We will implement Year 1 learnings to better serve our artists, collectors and community.